With Halloween creeping up on us why not put in the extra effort for fundraising and and make this hair-raising season a real winner for donations!
- People love dressing up and Halloween gives the perfect excuse! Hosting a fancy dress party in your own haunted house is a great way to get donations but also have a lot of fun at the same time. Charge for entry and really go big with the decorations – fake skeletons and cobwebs galore! Check out this page for some dreadfully delicious Halloween snacks.
- If you work in an office where people love a good old bake sale then this is the perfect tip for you! Host a bake sale with a difference – offer everything from spider cookies to haunted cupcakes and really get the donations rolling in. We love these suggestions here for fun Halloween baking!
- If you are looking for something more traditional to do this Halloween why not host a pumpkin carving competition? If carving seems like too much hard work you can host a pumpkin smashing contest instead! With prizes for the winners and a donation as an entry fee this idea has ‘spine-chilling success’ written all over it.
- Turn trick or treating on it’s head and go door to door to collect donations instead. Dress up in your favourite Halloween costume, pack some lollies and swap donations for delicious treats this ghoulish season.
- Looking for something a little less effort? Host a costume bidding war! Get your friends and family to donate to your fundraising page and with each donation they get to make a suggestion for the costume you will wear all day halloween. The funniest idea wins and yes you have to wear it ALL DAY. Take a look at this page if they get stuck for suggestions.